Friday, December 3, 2010

Scrap Christmas Tree

How to Make:
1. Tear up several pieces of green construction paper.
2. Tear up small amount of brown construction paper.
3. On a plain piece of card stock(color of your choice)draw a triangle shape with glue and cover with green pieces of construction paper.
4. Draw the trunk of tree with glue and cover with brown construction paper.
5. Crumble small pieces of tissue paper (red,purple,yellow and blue)and glue onto the tree.
6. Glue 3 pieces of yellow on top of tree for the star.

7 comments:

  1. How cute! I will do this for sure with my son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love how simple it is to make. I just shared this on my facebook page and via twitter.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I save all my scraps in a big ziploc bag for wonderful project like these. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for all those scraps of paper! Thanks for sharing!

    New follower on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana,
    I am your newest follower. Had seen a link to your nice blog over at Living Montessori Now. Since I mentioned Deb's nice post in my blog and since she had mentioned your nice post in her post, I also linked my post to you and your cute Christmas craft. Many of my readers with little ones will love making the scrap paper trees your have made...very cute crafty idea for the holidays.
    Here is a link to my post:
    http://sunriselearninglab.blogspot.com/2010/12/on-our-shelves-december-activities.html

    Hope that you will pop on over to see my blog, too.
    Colleen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea - and so easy to prepare! Here's the link to the Activity of the Week post on my blog where your scrap Christmas tree post is featured: http://livingmontessorinow.com/2010/12/06/activity-of-the-week-turning-christmas-crafts-into-montessori-oriented-activities/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your twitter button has some kind of virus...setting off my antivirus like crazy.

    ReplyDelete