Thursday, February 16, 2012

Letter a Airplane



All my letters are made out of foam craft paper, you could also use cardstock or construction paper.I take my letter template and place on top of foam paper and use a craft knife to cut out letter, I also use a cutting board underneath for protecting the table.


How to:

1. Download lowercase letters at Confessions of a Homeschooler and print.
2. Cut out your letter Aa and use as template on paper of choice.
3. Print out template of airplane. All you really need are the wings and the tail.
4. cut the wings and tail and use as template.
5. Glue onto letter Aa.
6. Cut out a window and add a pic from a magazine for the plot or use a pic of your child.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I am just starting to teach my children letter recognition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and please link up your letter Aa.

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! I have one favor/request!
    Can you make one file that has all the pictures of you abc pictures OR make a collage that we can download?!?
    I work at a daycare where I put together idea binders for arts/crafts... If I could print one picture that would have all the letters in the alphabet that'd be awesome!!
    Just a request! =)

    Thanks for sharing you ideas! I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda like this:
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-EA7lAoJRjZ8/TXDpxNMsAcI/AAAAAAAACi8/-igbSQqHo1E/s1600/door+a-j.jpg

    ReplyDelete